Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm sorry...



...but Lost is going so very strong, so VERY strong. Last night's episode was hard to watch because my face was melting off from the molten blaze sauce being poured out from the shows WHITE HOT perfection.

Every moment, Jack and Kate, John and Daddy, Alex and Sayid, Ben and John...such gooey rich goodness. It was like a delicate (or not so delicate) ballet of doom and destruction, played out against and elegant yet aggressive backdrop of despair and revenge.

The looks, the glances, the pauses, the steps, the explosions- all executed with such a confident sense of storytelling and direction.

Lost, truly you are...like the wind...through my tree...I feel your breathe on my face...your body close to me...I can't look in your eyes...YOU'RE OUT OF MY LEAGUE!!!

Anyone?

1 comment:

mgm said...

Ummm... you are quoting "She's Like the Wind" by Patrick Swayze.

That's hot.